Last updated on: 2021.06.01
UAB Robin Jobs takes care about the protection of your information. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our Company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are – UAB Robin Jobs;
Identifier of our legal entity: 300659719;
Our address: Naručio g. 3, Vilnius;
3. Why do you collect information about me?
We collect, use and store your data for the following reasons:
- to be able to administer incoming queries, requests and complaints and respond to them in a proper manner;
- we have a legal obligation to keep a record of the Company’s activities;
- for the defence of our legitimate interests – if that were necessary, we could use your personal data in the defence of our legitimate interests, including the reputation, at courts, pre-judicial dispute resolution institutions and other competent authorities.
4. What information should I provide to you and why?
When submitting an inquiry using the contact e-mail addresses indicated on the website, by post or other means of communication, you should indicate your name, surname, e-mail or other contact details, subject of the inquiry, as well as the information relevant for the inquiry. Upon submission of your inquiry, you may be asked to provide additional information about yourself so that we can respond to your inquiry in a proper manner.
5. What is the legal basis for collecting information about me?
We collect and store information about you lawfully on the following grounds:
- where you make an inquiry, request or complaint to us regarding a contract concluded between us or seeking a contract, these data are collected in order to perform or conclude contracts (GDPR Article 6(1)(b));
- where your make an inquiry, request of complaint to us for any reason other than contract conclusion or performance, we have a legitimate interest to administrate the inquiries received (GDPR Article 6(1)(f));
- we have a legal obligation to store inquiries, requests and complaints received (GDPR Article 6(1)(c));
- we have a legitimate interest to protect our rights at courts and other authorities (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)).
6. Do you collect any sensitive information about me?
Sensitive information about you is not collected and, if it is not relevant for the complaint, request or inquiry you made or are planning to make, please, do not include such information. If, nevertheless, such information is provided, we will consider that you have given your consent for the processing of such information (GDPR Article 9(2)(a)).
7. Do you share my information with other entities?
Information about you may be transferred to:
- companies who provide legal services and/or law firms to the extent necessary for the defence of our legitimate interests;
- bailiffs to the extent necessary to recover the amounts awarded;
- our service providers – providers of communication (e-mail) and data repository services.
8. How long do you store information about me?
Your information will be stored:
- if your inquiry concerns a contract we have concluded or are planning to conclude, your information will be stored for 10 years after the end of the contract;
- if you have submitted a complaint, request or any other inquiry to us, which is not related to a contract conclusion or performance, we will retain it for 1 year after the decision has been made in our company;
- the documents submitted to courts or other dispute resolution or law enforcement institutions shall be stored for 1 year after the final decision;
- enforcement orders of courts and bailiff arrangements shall be stored for 10 years after the end of payments.
9. What actions can I take concerning my information in your company?
In order to take any of the actions referred to below, please contact us as specified in Section 10. Please note that these rights may be subject to statutory exceptions and limitations.
- Right to request access to the information we have about you, if we process your personal data which enables your identification;
- Right to request rectification of or supplementing the information held about you;
- Right to request the erasure of data about you where:
- your data are processed on the basis of your consent;
- your data are processed unlawfully;
- your data are processed on the basis of our legitimate interest which you rebut;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- we have a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- Right to request to restrict the processing of information held about you when you dispute the data accuracy or object to data processing, do not agree with erasure of the unlawfully processed data about you, or when you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to contest the collection, use and storage of your information in our company where we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- Right to request to export your data where you have provided data to us in a structured, commonly used format and given consent for the processing of such data or were we have to process such data for the performance of a contract with you;
- Right to withdraw your consent given for personal data processing at any time;
- Right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, see vdai.lrv.lt).
10. How can you help me?
Should you have any questions, comments or complaints in relation to how we collect, use and store data about you, we are ready to help you. Should you need any help, contact us by e-mail email@example.com.