MIG/MAG and TIG welder (from 490€ net/week) , in Netherlands
Our partner is looking for experienced MIG/MAG and TIG welders to join their team in Krommenie, the Netherlands! If you are interested in a new challenge abroad, this can be your opportunity!
EuroScaffold B.V is renowned for making aluminum scaffolding systems, scaffold trailers, portable scaffolds, ladders, and stairs. Their facility covers 10,000 square meters, serving as both a production and distribution space.Welder are responsible for welding aluminum products (scaffolding/stairs). In this company, depending on experience, a welder can work with MIG/MAG and TIG method welding of aluminium and steel.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Independently welding various scaffold items, ladders and other objects according to technical drawings;
- Working both individually and in a team;
- Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools;
- Quality control;
- Full compliance with safety regulations.
The agency provides:
- This is a long-term, full-time job offer;
- Guaranteed 32 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime;
- Accommodation in single bedrooms in a shared house, always close to the workplace;
- Starting salary from 17.50 EUR gross/hour, which can increase with experience and good performance;
- The Client always conducts an online interview with the Candidate before acceptance;
Possibility to rent a company car (Candidates must bring their own working shoes and clothes).
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- At least 1 year experience as a TIG or MIG/MAG welder is mandatory;
- Relevant certificate is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- VOG (criminal record) is mandatory (time to send it to the agency: 6 weeks);
- Good work ethics;
- Flexibility and positive attitude;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay long-term in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English or Dutch knowledge is required.