Industrial electrician (€500 - €605/ per week netto) , u Nizozemskoj
Haldu Group, a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers, is looking for experienced industrial electricians to join their team to work on a newly renovated dental facility in Arnhem or a hospital in Limburg.
If you are an experienced Industrial Electrician this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
- furnish meter boxes,
- install different types of equipment,
- lay cables, make connections and gutters
- make sockets and lay grounding,
- install fixtures and connect everything.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s from €500 net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- The candidate must have his own means of work or rent a car to use between accommodation and workplace. The rental cost will be 200€ (deposit, that will be given back when the employment is finished) and pay 50€ per week.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Industrial electrician experience, minimum 2-3 years;
- Already a holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from a previous job (name, phone number and company)
- Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian languages;
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian