Welder/Assembler with experience (€550net/week) Weert, в Нидерландия
Описание на работата
VDL Staalservice is a leading expert in sheet metal processing and welding assemblies. The company is active in several markets, including machinery and industry, recycling and environment, transport, defense, and offshore.
Our partner is currently looking for welders/assemblers to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembling and welding chassis components according to drawings and specifications;
- Working with MAG welding techniques to create strong and durable weld joints;
- Inspecting and adjusting the quality of welding work as necessary;
- Following safety guidelines and company procedures;
- Maintaining and cleaning welding equipment and tools;
- Working in a team with colleagues and other departments to ensure efficient production processes.
The weekly net salary is from €550 and will depend on your previous experience.
You will be accommodated in a single room. You will get work clothing, work shoes, and a welding mask when you start working.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity with opportunities for learning and development in a pleasant working environment.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Demonstrable experience as a welder/assembler, preferably working with sheet metal and tubes;
- MAG welding certificate will be considered a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of welding techniques, materials, and welding procedures;
- Ability to read technical drawings and specifications;
- Accuracy and attention to detail in delivering high-quality welding work;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.