Production workers Harderwijk, Hollandiában, 9,72€ -től órára
Our partners in the Netherlands Van Delft is one of the top 5 largest biscuit producers in Europe. Van Delft produces traditional christmas dutch cookies, they as well are responsible for the production of snacks such as fruit biscuits, fruit cereal biscuits, fruit bars, sprinkles, children’s biscuits and chocolate biscuits. Van Delft is also large in Belgium, Germany, England and the Scandinavian countries.They are currently looking for production workers to join their team!
If you have experience in production this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for as an employee of Van Delft may include:
- Packing work of the products;
- Bakery work (raw material processing)
- Forwarding work;
- Maintaining the work area clean and organized.
This is a full time 6 months contract with the possibility of extension, on average 37 hours a week, salary is payed every 4 weeks = 1438,56 EUR gross.The job is done in 3 shifts morning(6:00 to 14:00), afternoon(14:00 to 22:00) and night (22:00 to 6:00), and on average Monday to Friday.
During the high season they work as well on Saturdays and Sundays on 5 rotative shifts and for a total of 6 consecutive days (2 nights, 2 afternoons and 2 mornings). Flexibility with working schedules and hours is a must. Employees have to agree to cycle 5km to work, they will receive a Stuwa-bicycle for travelling. Employees can request an advance from their salary of 75 euros per week, deducted from the montly salary.
- A CV in english is needed to apply to this position;
- Experience in production will be a plus;
- Knowledge and compliance with hygiene standards;
- Flexibility with working schedules and hours;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
An Advanced English level (minimum B1 or B2), is needed to apply for this position.