Reach Truck Driver Etten-Leur, Netherlands, from 11,02€/hour
We are currently recruiting a certified Reach truck operator for a Logistics Warehouse. The reach truck operator will use a reach truck to load, move, and unload heavy materials around the warehouse.
Your duties will include:
- Listen carefully to picking instructions through your headset and carry them out at pace, putting stock into the correct locations;
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places for delivery;
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repair and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance;
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines;
- Cleaning the working area;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
Company will conduct a driving test first to check worker’s ability to drive forklifts as well as an english test.
This role requires flexibility and additional hours may be needed to meet the needs of the business. Shifts are rotated from Monday to Sunday, starting at 06:00am or 15:00pm and ending once targets for that day are fulfilled.
This is a full-time and long term job.
- CV in English
- Certificate for reach truck
- Reach Truck driving experience in a warehouse
- Excellent physical condition and coordination as this role requires require physical activity;
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently or in a team work, in a fast-paced, target driven environment;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas;
- Good attention to detail when working quickly;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Excellent English Skills (B2 minimum) or Dutch (A2-B1)