Metal waste sorter Helmond, Netherlands, from 10,72€/hour
We are looking for a strong, motivated person to work in metal sorting facility in Helmond, the Netherlands. You will be working by a sorting line, together with other sorters.
Your tasks as a sorter working for Gerrits may include:
- Pick out excess materials from the needed metals;
- Sorting car scraps;
- Maintaining and lubricating tires with the indicated tools;
- Replacing hammers of the shredder.
Work is in a fast pace, can be physically heavy. You will need to work in standing position all day. Work is in a team of various nationalities. On average weekly employees work stable 45-50 hours, you can work overtime.
Living facilities are in the city of Oss, most people have to travel to work by bicycle.
You will work on Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as tax payer in the Netherlands, will receive BSN number, and small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- Job-seeker benefit is less taxes and more higher neto salary.
- The salary is approximately 320 euros neto weekly.
- Motivation and good physical condition is most important;
- Availability to work more than 40 hours a week;
- Long term employee;
- Experience working as a sorter will be a plus;
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Employee needs to be able to communicate in English level B1, Polish or Romanian.