Food production worker (with experience) Tilburg, Netherlands
Agglomix B.V. is a company based in the Netherlands. They specialize in improving powders with extensive processing, and they focus on flexibility, assurance, and strict safety requirements. The quality of powders is their top priority.
Our partner is looking for food production workers with experience to join their team in Tilburg!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up and running the production line;
- Working with production employees and checking product quality;
- Operating and controlling machines and solving technical problems;
- Understanding of the entire production process;
- Agglomerating, mixing, repackaging, and screening;
- Detecting deviations and taking necessary measures if required;
- Coding, palletizing, and cleaning of machines.
This is a full-time job opportunity, and you will have flexible working hours in three shifts. There are opportunities to get promoted and get a contract with the company.
The starting salary is €12.28 gross/hour but can be higher depending on the experience.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails/eyelashes are allowed in food production!
There is a shift allowance of 18% on the salary.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as a food production worker;
- Physical fitness and strength;
- Technical insight;
- Innovation and flexibility;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language is required.