Car prep or painting (€520 to €540 net weekly) Zwolle / Doetinchem / Groningen / Arhnem / Nieuwegein, Netherlands, from 13,28€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands is a logistics, distribution, and selling company for the automotive industry. They are currently looking for car technicians with experience in bodywork damage. If you have experience with damaged cars (bodywork/car mechanic/car painter/ dent-repair) this is the job for you!
Koopman needs specialists with experience for different jobs:
- Repairing small damage in the bodywork of the cars;
- Car prep for painting;
- Spray painting cars;
- Spot reparations and paintless dent repair;
- Assembly/disassembly of cars and car parts.
This is a long-term, full-time offer of 40 hours per week 5 days. The job is done in one shift, candidates with experience in one or more of the tasks related to this position are welcome to apply. The company has a friendly environment and some training will be provided.
For technical staff accommodation is in a single room, the cost is up to 145 EUR/week depending on weekly worked hours (if you work less, you pay less for housing). The accommodation is fully equipped and can be up to 30 mins by car from the company. The salary is from €520 to €540 euros net (depending on the position), per 40 hours worked weekly, plus you can earn extra for overtime and other allowances.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience in bodywork/repairing of cars is a must;
- Experience with spray painting and other mechanic skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ready to work accurately in a fast-paced environment;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English skills minimum B1.