Order picker The Netherlands, in Olanda, Fino a 11,52€/ora
La posizione è aperta per giorniPosizioni disponibili:4/15
Descrizione del lavoro
Sligro is the market leader in food-service wholesale in the Netherlands.
As the new season starts in great speed, the company is searching for order pickers for their many warehouses, to help staff with the increasing customers’ demands.
Working at Sligro, as an order picker, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collect orders, food and non-food products, around the warehouse, using electronic collection carts and a finger scanner;
- Ensure that you collect the right products and the right quantities independently;
- Notify the supervisor if the item is no longer available on the shelf;
- Place the collected products correctly for your colleagues of expedition;
- Keep your workplace clean.
3-shifts working schedule (day/evening/night). Workers must be flexible to work overtime, if necessary.
Company provides work training and a Staff Buddy, who will guide you on the work-floor.
An well-equipped canteen, with low-cost lunch or opportunity to prepare your own meal in a free drinks (coffee/tea) area and an outside smoking area are also advantages to work at this company.
Warehouses have different temperatures, according to each department where food products are located. In most locations, the working environment is +18ºC, comfortably warm. Fresh food products are located in places of +4ºC and you must be ready to work at low temperatures.
Full-time and long term job offer, in a friendly working environment.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Warehouse experience working in order picking, using scanner and EPT (electric pallet truck);
- Flexibility for working overtime, if needed;
- Healthy and Ready to face cooler temperatures and work in fridge areas +4ºC;
- Team player and able to work independently in a fast-pace with minimum error rate;
- To be ready to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year.
- Follow safety rules - no visible piercings
Good English language skills are needed.