Production worker (carpentry) Waalwijk, Netherlands, from 13,11€/hour
Foldy Pac is one of our clients in the Netherlands, they specialize in the creation of wooden, plastic, cardboard and other materials for custom made boxes containers and structures. They are looking for a production worker preferably with experience in carpentry.
As a production worker specialized in carpentry your tasks may include:
- properly measure, inspect and check your assigned projects.
- Calculate plan and help designing the structure of each project ( sharp in mathematics in order to be able to make all the calculations).
- cutting / sawing and smoothing the required material (to size) and then
- fixing it if necessary.
Despite the following not being a requirement, candidates with the following training courses are suitable for this
- training as a carpenter or furniture maker / interior construction
- Working safely with hazardous substances
The candidate who successfully gets hired by FoldyPac Europe BV, will provide internal courses for continuos growing of their employees.
Being able to work independently as well as in a team. Be able to perform concentrated routine activities. Have a flexible attitude. Good physical condition.
- A CV in english is required to apply for this job
- Experience in carpentry or furniture building
- Experience calculating, measuring and reading technical drawings.
- Experience or certificate working with hazardous products
- flexibility with working hours and schedules
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term
English or German advanced skills minimum B1.