Business Analyst (€3240 to €5400) Utrecht, Netherlands
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community. Right now, they are on the lookout for a Business Analyst.
What can you expect:
The client is looking for a Business Analyst that can work on projects which directly impact the internal business operations. The Business Analyst is primarily the linking pin between the business stakeholders and the agile self-organizing teams, working with business stakeholders to understand their business processes and to identify and understand their needs and/or the needs of the customer they represent.
The candidate should have a good understanding of the system they work on as well as other systems in the chain and should collaborate with the other members of a team that is responsible for changing and running bank activities.
Together with the team the Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring changes are built, tested, and deployed and documentation maintained. He captures requirements (in use cases/stories/features) that deliver real business value to (customers represented by) stakeholders.
The Business Analyst has a very good level of banking knowledge and domain knowledge specific to the area they are working in, providing (tactical) advice to senior management.
What we are looking for:
- Customer focus: truly understanding customer needs and being able to think from their perspective;
- Curious and able to learn quickly;
- Personal accountability and adaptability;
- Collaboration and teamwork;
- Effective communication skills with all stakeholders;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Creative thinking / Entrepreneurship;
- Organizational awareness (Strategy/Architecture);
To apply for this position you will need:
- An updated English CV in Word format (PDF is not accepted and max 5 pages);
- Motivation letter focused on this specific application;
- A good description of all desired requirements, wishes, and competencies;
- A past work reference that can be verified.
Due to the 30% ruling, which is a tax advantage applicable for you as a highly-skilled immigrant, you will pay fewer taxes when working in the Netherlands for the first 5 years. For example, when you receive a gross salary of 5.000 Euro per month, you can expect to get around 4.400 Euro net
The salary of the candidate will depend on the experience; There is the option of working 40% of the time remotely; This is a long-term job offer, 36 working hours per week, with 12 months of work with a possibility to get a permanent contract.
- Work experience as a Business Analyst in an agile ICT environment;
- Experience in Financial Services covering both internal processes and customer needs;
- Banking processes and products;
- Business Analyst techniques such as:
o Interviewing techniques
o Requirements gathering
o Writing user stories
o Data modeling
o Process modeling
o Functional documentation (e.g. Use cases)
- Tools used within the bank (such as MS Office, TFS/Jira);
- Agile methodologies and Agile software development principles;
- System delivery and IT operations (self-organizing team);
Proficient in spoken and written English.