Agriculture workers Panningen, Netherlands, from 10,21€/hour
Fortaplant our client in the Netherlands specializes in the cultivation of warm young vegetable plants and the rooting and cutting of soft fruit cuttings. They also grow floriculture products for European chain stores. They are looking for greenhouse workers.
Your tasks working with Fortaplant may include:
- Caring for seedlings of different plants depending on the season;
- Carrying out work in accordance with the instructions in force at the workplace;
- Maintaining your work space clean
- Meticulous and careful with working with the plants
We are looking for enthusiastic workers and ready to work, remember this is a physically demanding job, be ready to work at higher temperatures and the candidates chosen must be strong and healthy.
If you have experience in the horticultural industry this is the job for you!
- CV in English, with information about experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience in agriculture and horticulture, is a plus;
- Motivation to work in horticulture;
- Flexibility regarding working hours;
- Healthy and capable to stand up for the entire working journey and eventually bend;
- Team player, able to work in a fast-pace & capable to work independently;
- Compliance with safety regulations;
- Availability for six-months stay in the Netherlands.
Good english skills are needed,minimum B1.