Poker/Blackjack dealer (with experience and VOG) , в Нідерландах
i-Hospitality is a professional temporary employment agency working for the Dutch hospitality industry. Their goal is to find the best professionals from all around the world and provide amazing services!
They are currently looking for poker/blackjack dealers to join their team in the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in the table games department;
- Managing games by running the technical parts of the different types of games (Poker – No limit/PLO, Blackjack, and others);
- Cooperating with other team members to ensure guests’ great experience.
What are they looking for in the candidate?
- Friendly and welcoming person;
- Someone who enjoys organizing parties;
- People-oriented and proactive;
- Someone who is looking for improvements and want to be a part of a successful team;
You will have the following benefits:
- The starting salary is €17.95 gross per hour, including shift premium;
- 27.5 days of vacation based on a 36-hour work week;
- 8.3% vacation allowance;
- Paid intern training before starting a job;
- Fantastic career opportunities to learn more and increase your salary;
- Possibility of permanent employment with a direct contract after 7 months;
- Long-term and full-time opportunity.
You will have to pay a deposit of €182 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation, which will be refunded if the house is in good condition.
A contract will be provided before moving to the Netherlands, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-up from the airport.
You will have a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toiletries.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Proof of good behavior (VOG);
- Minimum one year of experience in the same position (only live table experience; online experience is, unfortunately, not enough);
- Good mathematical skills;
- A guest-oriented attitude and good communication skills;
- Collegiality, pro-activity, willingness to develop, and flexibility;
- Recognize yourself in the core values of hospitality, safe and responsible, highest quality, and A-brand;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.