CE Driver - Car Transportation (850-950€ netto per week) Groningen, в Нідерландах
Our client is a specialist in Car Transportation.
Join us as a CE truck driver in The Netherlands!
Do you like a bit of a challenge in your work as a driver and do you have a passion for cars? We are looking for international CE truck drivers with experience in car transport.
- As a car transport driver you are a real professional. You transport passenger cars and vans for 24 major brands, including Mercedes, Volkswagen, Renault and Nissan throughout Northwestern Europe, with an emphasis on the Benelux and Germany. As a car transport driver, you are not only a skilled truck driver, but you are also a specialist when it comes to responsible loading of the cars. You have technical insight and the necessary creativity. You are part of a large team, where you have a lot of contact with the planning and the customer. On the road and with customers, you are the face of the company!
- Hourly wage € 15-17 gross plus extra`s / it can be more but depends on work experience
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment (€850-950 net)
- Extra`s to the salary: overtime paid 30% extra to every hour above 40h a week (from Monday to Friday); Saturdays paid 50% extra to every hour; Sundays paid 100% to every hour; € 53 netto for every 24h outside of the base
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 8 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55 (and more)
- 1 week training on the job in the client`s Academy fully paid)
- Drivers sleep the whole week in a truck. Work is during a day
Overtime paid 30% extra to every hour above 40h a week (from Monday to Friday);
Saturdays paid 50% extra to every hour;
Sundays paid 100% to every hour;
€53 netto for every 24h outside of the base
- Minimum of one year experience as CE car transport driver
- Driving license cat. C+E, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Good knowledge of the English language. German, French or Dutch is an advantage
- Own car or other mean transport to drive to/from work (preferred factor)
Good knowledge of the English language. German, French or Dutch is an advantage