All-around casino croupier (with VOG) , в Нідерландах
i-Hospitality is a temporary employment agency that brings international talent and experienced professionals to the Dutch hospitality industry. Their core values are to be friendly, people-oriented, and flexible.
Our partner is looking for all-around croupiers in the Netherlands!
As an all-around croupier, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in the table games department;
- Leading games by performing the game’s technical operations;
- Managing various game types like American Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, and others;
- Cooperating with other team members to create a friendly and dynamic environment for the guests.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Friendly and welcoming person;
- Someone who enjoys organizing parties;
- People-oriented and proactive;
- Someone who is looking for improvements and want to be a part of a successful team;
What will you get in this position?
- The starting salary is €18,91 gross per hour, including shift premium;
- 27.5 days of vacation based on a 36-hour work week;
- 8.3% vacation allowance;
- Paid intern training before starting a job;
- Fantastic career opportunities to learn more and increase your salary;
- Possibility of permanent employment with a direct contract after 7 months;
- Long-term and full-time opportunity.
You will have to pay a deposit of €182 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation, which will be refunded if the house is in good condition.
A contract will be provided before moving to the Netherlands, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-up from the airport.
You will have a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toiletries.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Proof of good behavior (VOG);
- Minimum one year of experience in the same position (only live table experience; online experience is, unfortunately, not enough);
- Good mathematical skills;
- A guest-oriented attitude and good communication skills;
- Collegiality, pro-activity, willingness to develop, and flexibility;
- Recognize yourself in the core values of hospitality, safe and responsible, highest quality, and A-brand;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.