Warehouse worker with both reachtruck and forklift experience and certificate Doesburg, in Netherlands
Position is open for 27 daysAvailable positions: 1/1Salary: from 12.5€/h
In 1890, August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel founded a freight forwarding company in Bremen, Germany. Over the last 130 years, Kuehne+Nagel has evolved from a traditional shipping company to a global logistics partner that offers highly specialized solutions for major industries worldwide.
The company is looking for reachtruck and forklift drivers with both experience and certificate to join its team! It is a physically demanding position, on feet, lifting heavy boxes.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Using reachtruck or forklift
- manually or using EPT to load and unload goods in and out of trucks and containers;
- placing goods in the assigned compartment or rack;
- order picking, scanning, and labeling of goods;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- provide support with all warehouse activities.
It is long-term, full-time, morning, and evening shifts. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Valid forklift and reachtruck certificate;
- Available full-time (2x every 6. weeks, also on Saturdays);
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1