Warehouse worker (packer) Venray, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Nelipak Group is a global technology provider to the life sciences industry, providing innovative packaging solutions and complementary products and services focused on the healthcare sector. The company is currently looking for packers to join their distribution center.
Are you a team player who will roll up sleeves and feel comfortable in a dynamic work environment? This might be the right offer for you!
Working as a packer for Nelipak your daily tasks will include:
- Performing post-processing on the products;
- Remove products (blisters) from the machine;
- Perform quality checks on the products;
- Packing the blisters with the correct numbers;
- Preparing boxes and filling the boxes;
- Maintain your workplace clean and organized;
- Importing/inserting raw materials and products into machines.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts (early and late shifts) and they will be rotating by weeks. On Fridays, the late shift will be from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Earning 350€ on 40 hours afternoon shift. Hour rate 9,82 € + 0,49 € (holiday allowance) = 10,31€ every hour + shift allowance, work is in shifts always.
Travel to work: 5km by bicycle all year round (if you have your car, you can use it too).
Hour rate 9,82 € + 0,49 € (holiday allowance) = 10,31€ every hour + shift allowance.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Ability to do standing, repetitive work;
- Willingness to work in a cleanroom when needed;
- Make-up is not allowed in the cleanroom;
- Following personal hygiene protocol (work with health care products);
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Ability to communicate in English (minimum A2).