Warehouse worker (online shopping) Waalwijk / Tilburg, in Netherlands, from 10,50€/hour
Position is open for 80 daysAvailable positions: 2/2
Our dutch partner, Ingram Micro, is looking for warehouse workers. You will work in a big warehouse/factory where biggest Dutch e-shops goods are stored.
Are you interested in Logistics and open to challenges? Are you a real “tackler”?
The company has several positions to be filled in its logistic department: order picker, inbound, return employee, etc., where you can grow within the company and even be trained to do some tasks.
These will be your main responsibilities:
- Collect, pack and send orders, ensuring that the correct ordered items arrive at the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders by voice-picking, using a headset or a scanner;
- Drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch it to trucks (if you have the right experience);
- Quality control and return check, informing Shift supervisor of products defects.
Working shifts rotate from Monday to Sunday in 3 shifts: morning, afternoon or night. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets. Part-time and Full-Time opportunities. Full salary is paid every 4 weeks, accommodation, insurance etc is deducted from it. Pre-payment is received after two weeks and it is 3 euros per worked hour. The salary is received the following week (on Friday, or Monday, depends on the bank). After the end of the month employees receive a “big payment”, with the rest of the payment they haven’t received yet.
Accommodation can be in Waalwijk, close to Waalwijk or in Venlo (1 hour and 30 minutes away from Waalwijk).
Long term job opportunity.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, as a team member or independently;
- Flexibility to stand and walk all day;
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Good communication skills for voice-picking;
- Ready to work on Sundays and to be on-call every day if extra people are needed.
Good English skills (B1 level)