Warehouse worker (online shopping) Waalwijk / Tilburg, in Netherlands, from 10,50€/hour
Position is open for 1 dayAvailable positions: 1/10
Our dutch partner, Ingram Micro, is looking for warehouse workers. You will work in a big warehouse/factory where biggest Dutch e-shops goods are stored.
Are you interested in Logistics and open to challenges? Are you a real “tackler”?
The company has several positions to be filled in its logistic department: order picker, inbound, return employee, etc., where you can grow within the company and even be trained to do some tasks.
These will be your main responsibilities:
- Collect, pack and send orders, ensuring that the correct ordered items arrive at the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders by voice-picking, using a headset or a scanner;
- Drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch it to trucks (if you have the right experience);
- Quality control and return check, informing Shift supervisor of products defects.
Working shifts rotate from Monday to Sunday in 3 shifts: morning, afternoon or night. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets. Part-time and Full-Time opportunities.
Accommodation can be in Waalwijk, close to Waalwijk or in Venlo (1 hour and 30 minutes away from Waalwijk).
Long term job opportunity.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, as a team member or independently;
- Flexibility to stand and walk all day;
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Good communication skills for voice-picking;
- Ready to work on Sundays and to be on-call every day if extra people are needed.
Good English skills (B1 level) or only Spanish, Romanian or Polish language skills.