Warehouse worker/ loader (with VOG) , in Netherlands
EDCO founded in 1978 as an import/export company, has since that time earned itself a unique position as a global trading corporation. EDCO focuses on a large number of target groups, such as large-scale distributors, resellers, chain shops, catalog merchants, warehouses, and retail shops.
The company is looking for motivated candidates to join their loading department! Candidates work at a height (of 18 meters).
Your main tasks will include:
- Manually stack boxes from the container to a pallet;
- stacking products, sealing the stock;
- Drive off full pallets (with required experience);
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area.
EDCO has locations in Deurne, Eindhoven, and Moerdijk. Candidates should be temporarily available for all locations. Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride a bicycle to work.
EDCO expects you to be dressed representative, so sweatpants are unfortunately not allowed. Of course, wearing a hat, scarf, warm sweater, and/or body warmer is allowed.
21 Year 12,22 EUR +8.33% Holiday allowance = 13,24EUR
Monday - Friday 00:00 - 24:00 12.50 %
Saturday 00:00-17:00 50.00 %
Saturday 17:00-24:00 100.00 %
Sunday 100.00 %
- A CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Strong and resistant due to heavy-lifting packages, walking all day;
- Not afraid of heights (work at 18m height);
- Flexibility to work multitasking and overtime, if needed;
- Sweatpants, face/neck tattoos, or facial piercings are not allowed;
- Long-term availability to work in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
B1 English level