Warehouse worker (fashion products) Helmond, in Netherlands, from 9,54€/hour
Position is open for 41 daysAvailable positions: 5/5
Modexpress provides entire supply chain fulfillment for major fashion & lifestyle brands, in the Netherlands. The company is looking for order pickers and packers, to work at their clothing warehouse, for the new season growing customers’ demands.
You will be responsible for all-round logistic work, from order-picking, to packaging and Returns:
- Order-picking will be done with a hand-scanner, collecting products, based on picking lists (digital in tablets);
- (Re)Pack the clothes/shoes in boxes/bags to be shipped to the clients;
- In returns department, it is necessary to check the clothing on damage and return them in the
- Other assigned tasks, if necessary.
Company provides Training and possibility to get a Reach-truck license.
The warehouse operates in 4 shifts and has a one-weekend shift (08:00-17:00 / 05:00-14:00 / 14:00-23:00 / 18:00-03:00), from Monday to Saturday. Possibility for overtime hours on Saturday shift, depending on the workflow. Sunday is a day off.
Full-time and long term job offer. Excellent and Friendly team environment. There is a big canteen and smoking areas outside.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Good English skills to operate a computer tablet that will be your main tool for picking orders;
- Being able to work precisely and quickly;
- Motivated and serious team player and able to work independently, according to instructions from the shift supervisor;
- Being able to work in a standing position all day;
- Flexible to working schedules/shifts and tasks;
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands for a long term.
Good English communication skills (B1 level minimum)