Warehouse worker Geldermalsen, in Netherlands
Blokker is a Dutch chain of household stores in the Netherlands and Suriname. The distribution centers are responsible for delivering goods (from small packages with glasses to garden tables) to Blokker’s stores. They are currently looking for order pickers to join their team in Geldermalsen.
If you have experience in logistics this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks you will be completing when working with Blokker may include:
- Order picking;
- Lifting packages, candidates must have a good physical condition (no problems back, good sight etc)
- Working with a voice pick system;
- Other warehousing tasks.
Work is mostly done in 1 shift from 8:00-17:00 (some departments work in 2 shifts with additions from 18:00, no night shift. Flexibility to work Saturdays and Sundays.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Time window surcharge - standard hours mo-fr 30%
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 50%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 50%
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in logistics will be an advantage;
- Minimum height of 160cm.
- Ready to work in a logistics warehouse;
- Motivated to work and learn;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Able to work in shifts;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands.
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Communicative english is a must. Minimum B1