Warehouse worker Amsterdam, in Netherlands
This large warehouse in Amsterdam has two departments – logistics department and order picking department. Working in either department will be decided from your experience, necessity, your abilities and overall performance.
Logistics department tasks:
- manual work to complete orders, prepare them for transport, packing production.
Order picking department tasks:
- picking orders together with experienced colleague, driving reach truck or forklift (heftruck) if you have a certificate.
Work is in early shift from 6:15 – 15:15 or 7:00 to 16:00. In smaller departments working time can be also from 9:15 to 18:15. This is along term work offer.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with electric motor, faster). During high season however accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles / e-bikes or transit).
- Experience in logistics / warehouse job
- Ability to work various tasks
- Flexibility to work in shifts, to work overtime when needed
- Candidates with reach truck / forklift certificate will have an advantage
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must
- Availability for long term employment
Good English skills