Warehouse worker Utrecht, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands HEMA is a Dutch chain of department stores. HEMA has nearly 800 branches in 9 countries. Their warehouse is located in the Netherlands, this vacancy is specifically for Utrecht. The distribution center processes 4,000 sea containers, 700,000 pallets, and more than 300,000,000 articles per year.
If you have experience in warehouses this is the job for you!
Your duties working as a warehouse team member for HEMA may include:
- Order picking retail non-food.
- Work on location by means of a voice pick system. (the voice-picking system is available in Dutch, English, and Polish)
- Picking the standard number of packages per hour of 120 in Hall 1 and in Hall 2 is 180 packages per hour.
This is a full-time, long-term job offer. 6 months contract with the possibility of extension, on average 40 hours a week.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks = €1.928,45 gross, 8% of holiday allowance included. Employees can request an advance of 75 euros per week, deducted from the monthly salary.
Workers share their accommodation with 3 to 4 people per room. It is possible the temporary accommodation will be 1,20h away, there will be time compensation in such cases. Transport to work and back is provided for free.
Base salary €11,16 + holiday allowance 8% = €12,05 gross h.
The allowance of €0,50 per hour worked (€80 gross for 160 hours)
- Experience working in order picking in the warehouse will be an advantage;
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Sense of responsibility and motivation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay and work in the Netherlands long-term.
All candidates must speak at least A2 English (voice picking system is in English or Polish)