Warehouse worker Utrecht, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands HEMA is a Dutch chain of department stores. HEMA has nearly 800 branches in 9 countries. Their warehouse is located in the Netherlands, this vacancy is specifically for Utrecht. The distribution center processes 4,000 sea containers, 700,000 pallets, and more than 300,000,000 articles per year.
If you have experience in warehouses this is the job for you!
Your duties working as a warehouse team member for HEMA may include:
- Order picking retail non-food.
- Work on location by means of a voice pick system. (the voice-picking system is available in Dutch, English, and Polish)
- Picking a standard number of packages per hour of 120 in hall 1 and in hall 2 is 180 packages per hour.
This is a long-term full-time offer of 160 hours per 4 weeks guaranteed, Monday to Friday 12: 00 or 13: 00 until 21: 00 or 23: 00 hours)candidates must be willing to be flexible with schedules and work during weekends if needed. Salary is 1.750,90 EUR gross per 4 weeks.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks, as in other jobs, advance payment weekly can be requested (75 EUR).
Extra hours: +€0,90/hour
Sundays and bank holidays: 200%
- Experience working in order picking in warehouse will be an advantage;
- Able to work in fast paced environment;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Sense of responsibility and motivation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
All candidates must speak at least A2 English (voice picking system is in English or Polish)