Vegetables Packer Venlo, in Netherlands, from 10,21€/hour
Position is open for 31 daysAvailable positions: 4/4
Pakstation Venlo’s staff commitment and their modern facilities ensure that a variety of fruit & vegetables can be packed and distributed. The company is currently searching for additional production workers for the vegetable packing department to help senior staff with increasing customer demands.
Your work attitude must be flexible as besides working with a variety of modern packaging machines, you are also requested to work daily at different packing stations & departments: production, paprika, tomatoes, cucumber sealing, netting (placing fruits in nets) and recycling.
Your main tasks are:
- Washing, cutting, sorting and packing vegetables;
- Checking product quality and report to shift supervisor;
- Clean working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
You will be provided with working clothes (coats, hair nets and gloves) and shoes. There is a place to prepare your meals and a designated area for smokers.
Daily shifts are scheduled from 07:00am to 19:00pm – 11 hours per day. Working 4/5 days, from Monday till Saturday.
Full-time and long term job offer.
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards - no jewelry, piercings, all hair should be covered during work (also beard and mustache);
- Motivation to work with fresh products;
- Flexibility for working in different departments, overtime and all-round tasks;
- Worker must be skillful and result-oriented, with fast-pace personality;
- Team spirit and motivated to work, standing during the entire working journey;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
No English is needed.