Vegetables Packer Venlo, in Netherlands, from 10,21€/hour
- Washing, cutting, sorting and packing vegetables;
- Checking product quality and report to shift supervisor;
- Clean working area;
- Other required tasks, if necessary.
You will be provided with working clothes (coats, hair nets and gloves) and shoes. There is a place to prepare your meals and a designated area for smokers.
- Attention to hygiene, safety, and quality standards - no jewelry, piercings, all hair should be covered during work (also beard and mustache);
- Motivation to work with fresh products;
- Flexibility for working in different departments, overtime and all-round tasks;
- Worker must be skillful and result-oriented, with fast-pace personality;
- Team spirit and motivated to work, standing during the entire working journey;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
B1 level of one of these languages: English, Polish, Romanian or German.