TIG Welder with certificate (€540 net/week) Alkmaar, in Netherlands
At ERIKS Alkmaar, they take pride in crafting exceptional stainless steel hoses that meet the rigorous standards of demanding industries. Their team always pushes the boundaries with inventive techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the highest quality products.
Our partner is currently looking for TIG welders to join their team!
As a TIG welder, you will be responsible for the following:
- Producing a wide variety of stainless steel hoses;
- Orbital TIG welding hoses with a diameter of 8mm to a maximum of 200mm;
- Preparing hoses by cutting them to length, turning the couplings to the correct size, and using a manipulator to weld all components together;
- Performing a leak-tightness test;
- Other related tasks.
The weekly net salary is €540 after health insurance and accommodation deductions.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- A pipe welding certificate is mandatory;
- Minimum 5 years of previous welding experience;
- Technical background of at least 3 years and experience with TIG hand welding stainless steel;
- Pictures of your welding projects are strongly preferred;
- Experience with orbital welding will be considered a plus;
- Able to read technical drawings;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.