Team leader (Meat factory) Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Our client in Nijkerk Netherlands are looking for a responsible, motivated, honest and hard working team leader for their meat factory.
Vrieshuis Lagemaat is a modern and innovative company with the latest refrigeration machines, refrigeration equipment, quick-freeze freezers and mobile racks. If you have worked as a team leader in logistics this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will be asked to perform may include:
- Taking responsibility for group work;
- Maintaining the pace of work and output;
- Leading groups of approximately 5 people;
- Working in a physical, cool environment;
- Moving boxes with frozen meat blocks out of the box, placing the meat blocks on a pallet
- After completing your job, helping other teams and tasks in the company.
- Bringing people by car to work and back
This is full time long term offer, the job is physically demanding and performed in a cool environment, salary can be discussed after some time when the company can judge your performance.
Overtime (after 40 hours): 130%
- A CV is needed to apply for this position;
- Similar work experience as a team leader will be a plus;
- Having your own car will be a plus;
- Drive, motivation and flexibility are a must;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
English level minimum B1.