Supermarket Employee Breda, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands are currently looking for new employees to join their team at Makro, one of the biggest wholesalers of food and non-food products.
We are looking for supermarket employees! If you are looking for an opportunity abroad, this can be your chance.
Your daily tasks will include:
- stock replenishment and rotation;
- filling boxes at the store;
- use the EPT to work around the supermarket placing the products in the correct place;
- sorting empty boxes on the stuffed goods;
- general tidying of shelves etc.;
- supermarket customer service when assistance is needed;
- other related tasks according to necessity.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer, nonstressful work, where the quality of work is important. The work schedule is between 14:00 and 22:00.
You will be accommodated 30km away from your place of work.
After 18:00 - 128%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience will be a plus;
- Experience with EPT would be a plus;
- Have good physical condition and able to walk all shift;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good presentation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to work in the Netherlands long-term.
Good knowledge of English (B1)