Solar Panel installer (€430+ week/net) construction experience! Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands are Covebo’s New Energy division they are a solar panel installing company, they are looking for employees to assemble and instal solar panels on site for their customers. The work is performed in several regions of the Netherlands they undertake the modernization of environmentally friendly, renewable energy houses.
If you have experience in construction this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for as a solar panel installer are:
- Fitting of metal under constructions and solar panels onto roofs;
- Laying and aligning the substructure on the roof;
- Ensuring that the panels lie straight on the substructure; then bring the entire cabling to the inverter / meter cupboard);
- Working in small teams with specific projects and sectors mounting 8 to 12 panels per day;
Construction of the scaffolding, the installation of the guardrails and the installation of the solar support structure (rails, hooks) on the roof, the fixing of the solar panels and the proper routing of the cables.
Training (2 to 5 days) will be provided by the employer as well as work clothes and a toolbox, it is essential that candidates have a strong physique, and are able to move confidently on the ladder, scaffolding or roof. You will be responsible for the professional construction of the scaffolding, the installation of the guardrails and the installation of the solar support structure (rails, hooks) on the roof, the fixing of the solar panels and the proper routing of the cables.
Working 40 hours a week, you will earn 430 – 480 EUR/net after deductions of taxes and accommodation cost.
For candidates traveling to the Netherlands, they go into five days quarantine. After quarantine they need to take a test (for free). The cost of accommodation during the quarantine is for free. During this period of time the candidates are not allowed to go outside, they should bring some food. If needed, the COVEBO coordinators can be of help in case of some basic shopping.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Background in construction at least 2 years,
- Experience with solar panel installation, scaffolding or work in gable or mono pitched roofs will be an advantage.
- Ability toread simple technical drawings;
- Practice in scaffolding construction will be a plus;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Good sense of balance and no fear of heights;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Advanced english skills are needed, minimum B2.