Ship Electrician (600€ net/week) Rotterdam, in Netherlands
Our long-time agency partners in The Netherlands are currently on the lookout for Ship Electricians to work in luxury yachts in Rotterdam region.
If you are an electrician with experience in ships and yachts, do not miss this opportunity!
Description of your main tasks:
- Work with cable works;
- Connecting (terminating) cables to junction boxes, cabinets, engines, equipment, lights, ACCV systems;
- Reading technical drawings;
- As it is a very lux environment, the worker needs to be careful around expensive materials, woodwork, decoration, etc.
- Weekly net salary of 600€, depending on skills, experience, and certificates, paid on Wednesdays;
- 8 hours per day, 5 days per week;
- Holidays – in agreement with planning, possible every 3 months;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- Protective boots and tools are provided by the agency.
- CV in English with previous work experience;
- 3 years Experience working as an electrician (shipbuilding, preferably recreational vessels);
- Own car is welcome;
- Responsible and ready to be a part of a team;
- Serious and motivated;
- Ready to work and live for a long period of time in The Netherlands.
Good communication in English (at least B1).