Reach truck drivers with experience (+3/+6 degrees C) Barendrecht, in Netherlands
By offering logistics services, our partner Hollander Barendrecht helps many clients store and move fresh and frozen goods that are distributed to supermarkets all around the Netherlands. Hollander takes care of the conditional transport of (partial) loads from manufacturers and transshipment centers.
They are currently looking for reach truck drivers to join their team!
Your daily tasks as a Reach truck driver will include:
- collecting pallets with products by driving a reach truck;
- loading and unloading pallets;
- order picking, labeling, packing, unpacking;
- reporting to the shift supervisor any product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- following safety rules and regulations in the warehouse;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The starting salary is €11.96 per hour. You will work Monday to Saturday in two shifts that rotate weekly.
The company will provide you with working clothes.
I you work more than 38 hours per week, you will have +35% on all hours.
From 6 AM to 7 PM is a regular hourly wage.
From 7 PM to 11 PM, you will have +25%.
From 11 PM to 6 AM, you will earn +40%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous Reach truck driving experience, a certificate will be a plus;
- Ready to work in a cold environment (+3/+6 degrees C);
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team;
- Ready to work and live with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
B1 level of English