Reach truck driver with certificate and experience Heijningen, in Netherlands
Chugoku Marine Paints, Ltd. was founded in 1917 in Hiroshima, Japan, and has since become a worldwide recognized manufacturer of marine coatings, supplying its products to 80 countries, including the Netherlands.
The company is currently looking for reach truck drivers to join its team!
As a reach truck driver, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving reach truck to move pallets;
- Insuring to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- Reporting to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- Following safety and hygiene regulations;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
The starting salary is €14.50 gross per hour. You will work in day shifts.
Work can be physically demanding with lifting, bending, and a loud environment. The company will provide work clothing and the necessary training.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Reach truck experience and a certificate are mandatory;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Physically fit, follows instructions, does simple math, and can stay focused;
- Ability to follow safety rules and instructions;
- Good English skills and ability to follow work processes;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Willingness to work and live with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Minimum B1 level of English