Reach Truck driver (in NL) Deventer, in Netherlands, from 11,24€/hour
Position is open for 20 daysAvailable positions: 1/1
Sligro is one of the market leaders in food-service retailers in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for Reach truck drivers for their warehouses, as a result of the high season.
As a Reach truck driver, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collect food products to be stored in the warehouse or into trucks, by loading and unloading food pallets, driving a Reach truck vehicle;
- Assembling orders accurately and placing products on the correct locations to be then dispatched according to customer requirements;
- Report to the shift supervisor any food product/pallets or RT vehicle defects;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
As a warehouse worker in Sligro, you need to be prepared to work in a three-shifts schedule, including nights, from Monday to Sunday, being informed daily in case you need to work nights. Overtime can sometimes be requested, so you need to be flexible.
Work is in cooled area of fresh food products, in +4ºC.
You should be prepared to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year as this is a long term job offer.
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience working in food warehouse is an advantage;
- RT driving experience is a must / dutch certificate is a plus;
- Ability to work in a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Motivation towards working hours;
- Healthy and resistant towards temperature variations and heavy packages;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for long term (minimum 1 year).
Good English language skills are needed.