Reach truck driver Tilburg, in Netherlands, from 12,88€/hour
DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading global logistics providers they support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. The company is currently searching for an experienced Reach Truck operator, capable of (un)loading and moving containers around the warehouse as well as in the time that the workers are not driving the Reach truck can be capable of order picking.
Do you have experience driving this vehicle? This is the job for you.
Your duties will include:
- Check with a scanner and move the products from incoming containers to other parts of the warehouse or trucks;
- Pick orders and prepare the outgoing production;
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked, while safely driving the RT vehicle;
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies;
- Completing other tasks that might be assigned to you.
The gross hourly wages would be as follows:
standard hour fee € 11.70 + RRP € 0.16 = € 11.86 + 8.75% shft allowance = € 12.88 earned gross per hour.
This is long term, full time offer. Work is scheduled in two shifts (06.00-14.00 or 15.30-24.00).
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Reach Truck experience in a warehouse is needed;
- Order picker experience is a plus;
- Availability to work overtime;
- Serious and careful attitude towards work;
- Good attention to detail, when working quickly;
- Willingness to work with all different types of stock, in temperature-controlled areas;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
English level minimum B1.