Production worker (in NL) Moerdijk, in Netherlands
Our client was founded in 1993 as a reconditioning company for bulk containers and is the market leader in reconditioning in Europe!
The company collects the empty containers, cleans them in an environmentally conscious manner and returns them. The high quality requirements guarantee safe reuse of the containers, less waste flows, lower packaging costs and fast delivery times.
Your tasks working as production worker may include:
- Filling and cleaning of Bigbags
- Repair work on Bigbags
- Quality control, otherwise identify possible damage
- Prepare pallets with clean repaired pallets
Candidates must be able to work all day with a mask and be able to withstand different weather conditions. Some places where you work can be cold. Follow safety instructions, Working in a dusty and sometimes cold environment, Wearing a Face Mask
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Production or logistics experience will be a plus;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long terms;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Good eye for quality control;
- Flexibility with working ours and schedules.
English skills are a must, minimum B1.