Production worker (food production) Landgraaf, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands SoFine Foods is currently looking for production workers to join its team. The company offers an attractive and wide range of delicious plant-based foods for all consumers: young and old, big eaters, and small eaters.
In this department, the main products are Tofu- produced from soybean. In addition, herbs or vegetables are added to make, for example, “chicken nuggets”. Broccoli burgers, or other vegan products.
Your tasks as a production worker may include:
- Prepping the meals, packing, and filling duties;
- Weighing the pre-cooked ready-to-eat meals that get sold in supermarkets;
- Maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- Following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- Different tasks depend on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized into 3 shifts (weekly rotation). Hour rate is €10,50+ allowances.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Duty times (be present at least 30 minutes before each shift due to changing clothes, etc.)
You have to wear long pants, and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
Time window: 6:00 - 18:00
Monday to Friday 100 %
Time window: 18:00-22:00
Monday to Friday 125%
Time window: 22:00- 6:00
Monday to Friday 135%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1