Production worker (flower arranger) Wijk en Aalburg, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands PT-Creations is a dynamic company with a modern production line and has an assortment of 30,000 different flower/plant pieces. Plant arrangements are carefully created, adapted to each season event (Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s day,…). The company is currently looking for production workers, flower arrangers to join their growing team.
Are you a creative person who likes flowers and making beautiful things with your hands? Training as a line operator will be provided onsite, but you need to have motivation & be creative to work with plants!
Your daily tasks working for PT- Creation will include:
- Arrange flower compositions from its conifer nursery;
- Preparing plant bulbs and ornaments;
- Using a glue gun and other instruments;
- Working behind a production line/table at a fast pace;
- Keep your working space clean and organized;
- Other related production tasks.
Full-time and long-term job offer, in a nice working atmosphere. The company guarantees- 40h per week with the possibility of overtime, depending on the daily workflow. On long working days, the company will proved you with some nice snacks. Accommodation will be within a walking distance to work.
The temperature may vary inside the warehouse, so you need to bring warm clothing as the temperature in the production hall can reach +10ºC (in wintertime there is floor heating for employees’ comfort).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy.
- Previous production experience in agriculture or working with flowers will be an advantage;
- Ready to work 40 hours or more a week;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Jewelry, fake nails, or visible piercings are forbidden;
- Strength for possible lifting and working in a standing position during the entire workday,
- Resistant to temperature variations, no allergies;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills B1 ( at least 1 person from a group).