Production worker +6°C (food production) Beuningen, in Netherlands
Henri van de Bilt is known for over 55 years because of their quality, craftsmanship, and a passion for deli meat. They ensure to supply the customers with a range of delicious, high-quality products like hams, bacon, and carpaccio.
The company is currently looking for production workers to join its team in Beuningen! In the factory, the temperature is around +6°C to keep the production fresh.
Your daily tasks will include:
- process, sort and label the products (hams, bacon, carpaccio, etc.);
- filling boxes with products;
- quality check of products and reporting any damage to the supervisor;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. The company will provide you with basic training and work clothes. You have to wear long pants, closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes allowed in food production!
Work is a little heavy, and you have to be fast and maintain a high work speed!
You will have to provide references from a previous employer
0:00-06:00 - 114%
18:00-00:00 - 131,5%
Saturday - 145%
Sunday - 190%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a cold working environment, below room temperature;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English or Dutch: B1