Production line Operator Groenlo, in Netherlands
Our partner Vion is a retail company where the best raw materials are processed into ready-to-eat meat products for retail and foodservice. The company is currently looking for production operators to join its team.
If you are motivated for a stable, long-term job in the production industry this might be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as a production operator will include:
- Operation of production machines (after training), responsible for one line of products as well as people who work at this line;
- Packing of meat derivate products (burgers, shoarma, filets, etc.)
- Quality checks for each product;
- Following all safety rules and regulations;
- Keep your workplace clean and organized;
- Repeated job in a cooler working environment (below room temperature);
- Other related production tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity. Work is organized in different shifts.
- The candidate will start as production workers, so with the wage of production worker which is 10,59EUR+ allowances.
- After two weeks of training, they will be working for around 3 months as a trainee operator on the machine by themselves. Then 3 moths+2weeks of training, they will get a raise of 10,96 and after one year 12,52 euros.
Another raise after 6 months and then another after one year. Training times depend on how fast the candidate is learning.
Dayshift: 04:40 – 06:00 / 117%
Midday shift: 18:30 – 21:00 / 117%
Nightshift: 21:00 – 04:00 / 135%
Mo till Sa 00:00 – 05:00 / 35%
Mo till Fr 21:00 – 00:00 / 35%
Sunday / 200%
Holiday / 200%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Production experience will be a plus;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English communication skills (minimum B1).