Production Employee Utrecht, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Voestalpine is a global steel and technology company, that creates and produces components for cars. With its top-quality products and system solutions, it is a leading partner to the automotive industry.
For creating the components, Voestalpine is looking for motivated and fit production employees like you!
At the production department, the car components are being pressed in the form that they should have. This will be done by a machine for the metal materials with the use of heat and pressure. Your tasks as a production employee will include:
- Responsibility for producing the components;
- Check the components on quality;
- Place ready components in product holders;
- Follow the given production safety measures;
- Keep your workplace clean and organized.
It’s a stable, long-term job offer with easy tasks. In the first two days, you have the training to understand the production process and to get to know the components. Your working shifts will be from 06.00 to 15.30 and 15.30 to 24.00. Extra paid for overtime, night work, public holidays, weekends, etc.
Get a great salary with guaranteed hours on your contract, because work at Voestalpine ensures you stability!
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Driving license (B) will be an advantage;
- Motivated to work in two shifts;
- Certificate of no criminal record (VOG);
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for the long term.
Good knowledge of English (minimum B2).