Painter (400 neto weekly) Nijmegen , in Netherlands, from 10,00€/hour
Robin’s long term partner agency B2Works from the Netherlands are in the need of extra hands! The agency is looking for a painter to help them re paint their walls and ceilings at the offices and accommodations.
You will work in the area of Nijmegen on weekdays and paint the areas that need to be refurbished. You will need to report to the agency there is any problems, if anything is broken etc.
Painter will receive free accommodation in the hotel. First candidate will start painting the hotel (all the ceilings and walls). As well as painting other locations that need a fresh hand of paint.
Candidates need to be reliable, to be able to work independently and to always keep your eyes open. Work is during the weekdays, from morning to afternoon.
You will work on Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as tax payer in the Netherlands, will receive BSN number, and small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- Job-seeker benefit is less taxes and more higher neto salary.
- Painting experience and practice.
- Flexible on working tasks and schedules.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive car to and from places in the Netherlands.
English level minimum B1.