Packing company worker (different departments) Eindhoven, in Netherlands, from 13,60€/hour
Our partners are looking for employees to join the existing team in HQ Pack Company. Particularly they are looking for:
- Cleanroom workers – for isolated production room with high hygiene standards. You will need to work with different cleaning tools and do simple assembly jobs for a variety of clients.
- Order pickers – performing order picking in company’s warehouse
- Production workers – ( technically oriented ) foam cutting department
Working with Maintec here are some of the task you will need to perform:
- packaging of products
- checking the quality or sorting products
- cleaning machines
- setting up and operating machines
- assemble products manually
- stacking and putting away products
- order picking
This job is at a high tech packaging company in Eindhoven. You are going to work in an extremely advanced and fully equipped cleanroom in which various types of (high-tech) packaging are cleaned and produced in accordance with the strictest international regulations.
Flexibility with working schedules is a must, company works in two shifts (early and late). Overtime is possible both through the week and on Saturday. This is long term job.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position;
- Category B driving licence;
- Ready to work in shifts;
- Preferably experience in high standard production areas or cleanroom job;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands at least 6 months;
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team;
- Accurate in work and proactive;
- Customer / service-oriented
- A good eye for quality control;
Average English language is must. Minimum level B1.