Packer at bakery (only quarantine!) Tilburg / Waalwijk, in Netherlands, from 10,90€/hour
Our Dutch partner is looking for production workers to work in packing department in bakery. Bakeries are located in area Tilburg/Waalwijk. You need to be ready to work during Christmas time and stay in the Netherlands at least until January.
Your main tasks will be to:
- pack baked goods: baguettes, Petit Pain and croissants;
- do quality check of the production before packing;
- prepare packages for transport and seal them.
You should be prepared to work in three shifts schedule, from 6:00 – 14:00, 14:00 – 22:00 and night shift from 22:00 – 6:00. Work is throuout the week, including weekends, depending on the workflow. Temperature, inside the production area is warm.
You will be going to work by bicycle (max 10km) or Ebike (max 15 km). The Agency will provide transport and accommodation but, If you have your own accommodation near Tilburg or Waalwijk, you are also welcome!
Full-time and long term job opportunity.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous experience in serving customers in a bakery environment (preferred);
- Motivated to work in a bakery, being efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction;
- Strong communication, time management skills;
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products;
- Advanced ability to multitask and follow instructions given by bakers;
- Prepared to work in warm conditions, with food;
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability;
- Knowledge of food and health industry regulations;
- Prepared to stay in Netherlands for long term.
Communicative English (at least A2 level) or Polish language. Work is in a team where majority of colleagues are Polish nationality.