Order Picker with experience (fresh) Waalwijk, in Netherlands
Position is open for 10 daysAvailable positions: 4/9Salary: from 12.34€/h
SPAR is one of the largest food retailers in the Netherlands. As a result of the high season, the company is recruiting order pickers/EPT drivers to work in the Fresh, Freezer, and KW Departments.
An Order picker/EPT driver is responsible for the following tasks:
- Collect food products from the department it is assigned;
- Order picking, using a voice picking system (in Dutch/English – dutch coaching will be provided);
- Load and Unload food pallets driving an EPT (electric pallet truck) to be stored in the warehouse or into trucks;
- Report to the shift supervisor any product defect;
- Clean the working area;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
Temperatures vary according to each department where food is stored. People working in the fresh department can be asked to work in the freezer: The Freezer department > -15ºC to -25ºC; Other Departments > +4/+6ºC or more. Workers will be provided with warm clothing and safety shoes.
Work is scheduled in 2 shifts, from Monday to Saturday, (morning shift > 6:00 – 15:00 or afternoon shift > 15:00 – 00:00). Workers must be prepared to do overtime hours and possibly work on Sundays and holidays in case of workload.
Long-term work offer.
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience as order picker is a must;
- Experience working in a freezer -5ºC to -10ºC warehouse is a plus;
- EPT driving experience and certificate are a plus;
- Good computer and calculation skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Motivation towards working hours;
- Healthy and resistant to temperature variations and heavy packages;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for the long term.
English level: B1