Order Picker (with experience) Barendrecht, in Netherlands
For a dynamically operating company dealing with the distribution of vegetables and fruits, we are looking for order pickers in the warehouse!
As an Order Picker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Picking products (groceries) according to the orders;
- Preparing collected orders for shipping;
- Working with voice systems;
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
You will work five to six days per week, including Sundays. The first shift usually starts between 4 AM and 5 AM, and the second is between 4 PM and 8 PM.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different shifts depending on the department.
The coordinator will contact all new starters one day before introduction day by email or phone!
€ 12,1 h basi3 c wage + € 1,01 h holiday allowance = € 13,14h
*After 2 weeks the possibility of getting a raise - 14,14€/h*
*including holiday allowance
You will have the following allowances if you work less than 40 hours a week:
- 40% of the basic wage added for working Monday to Friday between 12 AM - 6 AM and 11 PM - 12 AM.
- 25% of the basic wage added for working Monday to Friday between 7 PM and 11 PM.
- 40% of the basic wage added for working on Saturday between 12 AM and 6 AM.
- 25% of the basic wage added for working on Saturday between 3 PM and 11 PM.
- 100% of the basic wage added for working on Sunday between 12 AM and 11 PM.
- 40% of the basic wage added for working on Sunday between 11 PM and 12 AM.
- 100% of the basic wage added for working on Bank Holidays.
You will also have 35% added to your basic wage for working overtime.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Experience as order picker needed;
- Able to work independently;
- Flexible and ready to work different shifts;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
A1 for Polish speaking candidates Non Polish speakers B1 English