Order picker (Tiel) Tiel, in Netherlands, from 9,62€/hour
DHL Group is currently hiring order pickers. If you identify yourself with DHL values and you have always wanted to work in Logistics, then you are closer to start a career here!
Order pickers will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working at a conveyor belt, where packages are placed and/or take the products out of the sorting line to be dispatched on the pallets, after labeling material to be dispatched to trucks and delivered to customers;
- Shipping light or heavy packages to trucks.
Other required tasks, if necessary, might include:
- Hand scanning – to check what is loaded and unloaded from trucks as also to verify where are the products in the warehouse corridors to be picked for customers;
- Reporting any material defect to the shift supervisor.
2 shifts: morning (06:00 to 15:00) and evening (17:30-03:00), from Monday to Sunday. Overtime can be asked to achieve daily goals or due to increasing order demands. Christmas time is the busiest season of the year, so all workers will be required to do tasks during that week!
Working days vary as people are requested to stand, walk and load material, according to the day’s needs!
Safety working clothing and shoes will be provided: people are required to wear long trousers and a sweater. A training period will be held by a team-leader.
Please note: During high season (summer), accommodations can be located far from workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by agency.
Long term job offer! Good and young working environment.
- Availability for continuous working training;
- Healthy and strong regarding lifting heavy machinery and daily walking;
- Good English skills, to access warehouse apps and communication with colleagues;
- Team spirit and fast-pace as an individual;
- Flexibility towards shifts and overtime hours;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands during Christmas season!
Good English communications skills (B1 level minimum)