Order picker (night shift) Vianen, in Netherlands, from 10,52€/hour
Our dutch partner, Van Vliet Transport, is a logistics service provider, specialized in logistic distribution within the Benelux. The company is currently looking experienced warehouse workers.
Workers will be requested to do the following tasks:
- Pick, pack, sort, scan and label products to be then dispatched to trucks for final customer;
- Load and Unload trucks – this is mainly men job, although women can also do it if they can lift 20kg packages. Packages have to be scanned and taken from pallet. The scanner tells the worker where in the warehouse to put the package. Packages sometimes are heavy but job is heavy because it involves a lot of walking.
Other tasks also include:
- Drive EPT (electric pallet truck) – if the worker already has the right experience;
- Check if products pass quality control and inform shift supervisor in case of defect;
- Clean the working area;
- Other all-round warehouse tasks.
Working shifts usually rotate from 15:00pm to 02:00am, but the company is currently looking for employees to work the day shift. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily goals.
Good working environment, with coaching included;
Long term job offer – People are requested to be at least a year in the Netherlands. Vacations will be also provided.
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience as a warehouse worker is a plus;
- Strong and healthy to lift heavy packages;
- Flexibility to walk distances around the warehouse;
- Team worker;
- Good reading and writing skills as warehouse system is written in English and Dutch;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for at least a year.
Good reading and writing skills as warehouse system is written in English (B2 level) and Dutch (A2 level)