Order Picker (freezer) Zwaag, in Netherlands, from 12,15€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands the big super market chain Lidl are looking for order pickers to join their warehousing team at the freezer department.
If you are looking to work in logistics this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks employees need to perform working as order pickers for Lidl may include:
- Working inside and outside the freezer;
- Collecting the orders for the branches;
- Preparing the orders for the drivers;
- Scanning the products and making sure everything is up to quality standards;
- Following instructions from manager and team leaders;
- Working in a neat, precise and fast pace.
Lidl has many years of experience, its a well structured company with clear guidance for each position. The company offers training for the employees during the first weeks.The job is done in 3 shifts morning (6:00 to 15:00), day(8:00 to 17:00 and night (17:00 to 00:00). Workers get 3 breaks 2 of 15 mins and one 30 mins lunch break. There is 0,98 euros per hour extra allowance for working inside the freezer.
Protecting clothing will be provider by the employer.
- A CV in english is needed to apply to this position;
- Order picking experience will be a plus;
- Some experience in logistics will be an advantage;
- Comfortable in an fast paced environment;
- Physically healthy and strong as it is a demanding job;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English Level minimum B1.