Order Picker Haaksbergen, in Netherlands
PLUS Holding B.V. is a Dutch cooperative supermarket chain. Its 229 members operate as ‘independent entrepreneurs’ in 268 stores across the Netherlands. PLUS distinguishes itself from other supermarkets through quality, convenience, and honesty.
The company is looking for order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect these orders by order picking truck using the voice picking system;
- select the items of each order and prepare them for shipment;
- prepare export orders for dispatch, load, and unload goods;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a full-time, long-term job offer. Work is in one shift, possible shifts on the weekends.
The company will provide work clothing and necessary training for the position!
Work can be physically demanding, on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
Payment: €12,28 gross per hour for 23y.o.- 22 y.o = €12,04
Mo till Fr 19:00 – 22:00 / 125%
Mo till Fr 22:00 – 24:00 / 150%
Mo till Fr 00:00 – 04:00 / 150%
Mo till Fr 04:00 – 06:00 / 125%
Saturday 00:00 – 12:00 / 150%
Saturday 12:00 – 24:00 / 200%
Sunday / Holiday 200%
>10 hour p.d. >45 hour p.w. , >144 hour per period (4 weeks)
Mo till Sa 25% (first 16 hours) / 50% (after the first 16 hours)
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be an advantage;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1