MIG/MAG Welder with VCA certificate (from 560€ net/week) Roermond, in Netherlands
Sif is a total solutions provider for design engineering and excellent manufacturing of offshore foundations for wind farms, including logistics and marshalling services. It combines two highly automated and flexible production facilities in Roermond and Rotterdam (Tweede Maasvlakte) with technology leadership in rolling and welding of heavy steel plates, which is based on 75 years of experience and innovative in-house developed techniques and processes.
The company is now looking for experienced MIG/MAG welders to join their team in Roermond, the Netherlands!
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Following welding procedures and regulations.
- Reading technical drawings and execute work instructions.
- Checking the condition of the welding equipment.
- Setting up welding equipment and welding all seam shapes according to set welding procedures.
- Checking the number of materials present for damage and signaling any deviations to the Hall Coordinator.
- Ensuring personal protective equipment and taking precautions if necessary.
- Registering work performed on the route cards of the workpiece.
- Using the hand and measuring tools and hoisting equipment made available.
- Removing welding residues with a brush and grinder.
- Repairing defects in welding based on a repair report and repair procedure.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy working environment.
The agency offers:
- Accommodation in single bedrooms in shared houses (free of charge)
- Company car provided
-Afternoon shift: 128%
- Night shift: 135%
- Overtime: 175%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position
- VCA Basic passed in Dutch, English or German is mandatory
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Welding certificate - MIG/MAG &Electrode (or similar) is mandatory
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings on a professional level
- Able to work both independently and in a team;
- Ready to work precisely and accurately;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
At least B1 level of English or Dutch is required.